CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here and starting today

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 885
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,928,181

Re: New here and starting today

Yes, I really like that attitude, too! He's so right. It's the royal road. You have to genuinely get to a place of being able to see whomever seems to be 'giving you trouble' as your own, personal best teacher. That person is the one who is helping you to perfect yourself, and to see past appearances, or limits. (So it's not just some empty philosophy of trying to be good.) I think the + should work. And maybe try * to complete a phrase. I'm not the world's most tech-savvy person, by a long shot. I usually just search by a phrase, or even go through one poster's posts, by title. No worries about asking questions -it's just that you might end up waiting for a reply; or being unanswered, and there ARE some great posts in the archive; it would be a shame if they all get forgotten. (It sometimes feels like there used to be more time, to write longer, reflective posts -- but time is speeding up) Sometimes, newer people will get into a fever of inspiration, :-) bring some of the old posts to light, and repost them.

take care,
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)