CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about nystatin

ajmunn Views: 3,745
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,566

Re: question about nystatin

Hi Anna,

I have also battled a problem with Candida for years. I would break out with the strange yeast infections on my neck, chest, and hairline and as soon as I would take some Diflucan or some anti-fungal medicine the bumps would disappear and I would feel better. Of course, one week later I go to drinking milk, eating sugar, etc.... and the yeast would come back. This was a vicious cycle for about 6 months until I realized I had to to something different.

I tried herbal remedies for about 4-5 months and I was so sick of taking drops and mixing this and that and friend had a doctor here in Dallas that believed most people's problems are connected to yeast and Sugar allergies.

He was in Richardson and he used to prescribe nystatin in the pill form and powder form for me. He was an older doctor and I moved to Europe in 2002 and when I moved back in 2004 I tried to track him down and I think he retired (or maybe passed away?). He was the only doctor I have found to prescribe Nystatin and I am still searching for one to this day.

If I hear of someone I will let you know. Thanks for the info about the powder. Yes, I used to get that as well and it came with a little plastic 1/8 teaspoon measuring spoon. It was bright yellow and did have a slight odor. I used to mix it with water and gargle and swallow a couple of times a week. It was definitely not great tasting, but I could manage to swallow it.

Best of luck!
Amy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)