CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting ready to do my 13th Humaworm Cleanse

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
dianemp Views: 2,047
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,928,865

Re: Getting ready to do my 13th Humaworm Cleanse

Hi Donna. I came across Humaworm while doing research after my daughter was diagnosed with a parasite. She is 21 and healthy but over the past few years has developed many health issues...painful heavy periods,hand eczema,has issues with anxiety for many years, groin cysts, iritable bowel and anemia.

I spent many hours reading through the forums. I ordered some for my daughter and myself as I have developed Irritable Bowel (diarrhea) over the past few years. thought it was age and I lived on Immodium. After only 1 cleanse my IBS (diarrhea) is about 90% cleared up...WOW. I am convinced and passing the word along and many friends and family members are now doing it. 1 more month til my next cleanse and can't wait. Doing the inbetweens and tea now.

My 72 yr old Mom was diagnosed with vertigo about a year ago and she is in the middle of her first cleanse.

My daughter also has seen improvement in her bowels although she suffered with headache and bad gas die off.

Glad you have conquered your battle with parasites and are feeling better. Thanks to you and Fledgling and all the others for posting your journeys. Thanks also to RG and Dr Bailey for sharing their knowledge.

Sincerely Diane

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)