CureZone   Log On   Join
Child Eczema Progress while on Cold Mountain Vacation - Probiotics, Raw Beef, Organic Wild Fruit and Argan Oil

goodsamaritan55 Views: 2,965
Published: 9 years ago

Child Eczema Progress while on Cold Mountain Vacation - Probiotics, Raw Beef, Organic Wild Fruit and Argan Oil

Child Eczema Progress while on Cold Mountain Vacation full of Treks with Probiotics, Raw Beef, Organic Wild Fruit and Argan Oil

We just concluded a Mountain vacation in Sagada....

...The food I approved for my boy were the great fresh raw organic and wild fruits in Sagada. We got mountain grown yummy carabao mangoes… they tasted different and looked a little different… they tasted way better than the Pangasinan mangoes. We got mountain bananas. We got mountain papayas. We got mountain wild blueberries, wild strawberries. And we got mountain grown passion fruit. All raw paleo diet approved!

The meat was a challenge. The hotel had some beef, but it wasn’t fat… so I contributed our stash so that my other kids could eat good fat even if cooked in tapa form. They had bulalo or souped beef shank. There was the usual pork, but the salted pork the etag, my kids found too salty. I’m not giving my boy any farmed fish like bangus or tilapia. So for the rest of the week my boy ate some cooked pork or some cooked beef with an equal amount of his raw beef and raw fat. And when I got duck eggs in the Sagada market he had raw duck egg yolks. When I got raw beef bone marrow in our last leg in Baguio City, he ate raw bone marrow.

full story here
http://eczemacure.info/2012/04/18/child-eczema-progress-while-on-cold-mountai...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.480 sec, (1)