CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leave it alone

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 8,134
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,931,184

Re: Leave it alone

I am not all the way cured, but I am so much better than I was say even 3 months ago, 2 months ago, etc. I am seeing progress and that is what matters most to me. There is someone on here who it took 2 years for the healing to fully occur by leaving things alone. That is a long time, but better than years and years of trying one strategy after another without any results nor providing the opportunity for natural healing. Natural healing is not always a quick process. I figure it likely took years for the EC condition to emerge for whatever reason and thus have no reason to think it will go away in a short amount of time. I do know for certain that creams, ointments, etc. make things far worse and thus the topical route is not the path I am going to take. I have a great deal of faith that I am on the proper road to recovery. I should mention that I am seeing an acupuncturist, but this is more for stress relief than for treating EC. I am also eating a very healthy Diet (no preservatives , processed foods, gluten, dairy, sugar) and trying to exercise as much as possible. So, it is not just leaving the lips alone, but rather living as healthy a lifestyle as possible so that the body has the greatest chance to do what it was designed to do, and that is heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)