CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm still going...

wateroflife Views: 1,088
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,106

Re: I'm still going...

Hi Josie,

Keep at it, we are happy for you.
Just a word of warning about sleeping pills which you probably know anyway.

An elderly relative had a very bad experience so I had to find out all I could and this is what resulted.
They are only supposed to be used for 3 weeks maximum even though doctors prescribe them for months and that does not matter if it is continuous or intermittent, it also does not matter if it is large or tiny dose.
After that time the reverse of what they are good for slowly becomes true.

Over time they make people more anxious instead of relaxed and they eventually ruin sleeping patterns completely after being a great aid to sleep in the beginning.
One lady had been on them for a long time and when she tried to give them up she did not sleep for 48hours. They are habit forming and have withdrawal symptoms.

Some people are sensitive and they are affected in a short time, others are not so sensitive and it takes a couple of years for the symptoms to occur.

I agree that fasting can be a boring pain in the rear at times so good on you for getting as far as you have and good luck for reaching your goal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)