CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am desperate. I know this is not a long-term plan, I am using this to break food addiction. Can I lose 30lb if I fast most of May? I am so done. :(

wateroflife Views: 827
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,552

Re: I am desperate. I know this is not a long-term plan, I am using this to break food addiction. Can I lose 30lb if I fast most of May? I am so done. :(

Hi,I am also addicted to food although many would say I have a reasonably healthy diet.

I lose on average approx. 2lbs a day on a 14 day fast, but that is because I kept losing weight for a few days after, so weight loss per day is not exactly 2lbs.

The fasts did not cure my food addictions, but they have helped a lot. Each time I do it (once per year) I gradually eat a little better. After your fast once you eat flavored, processed food you are gone. I found that sent me back on the same path as always.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)