CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New sufferer

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 3,034
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,933,304

Re: New sufferer

I agree I remember when I first started and a few weeks in I noticed moisture coming back into the lips, was buzzing - seems so weird saying that. Then other little victorys like noticing a little layer of skin in the underneath area of the lips for the first time so that talking became easier. Then noticing lines again in the old raw areas showing that the layers of skin is getting thicker. Then the time when I steamed my lips, rubbed off the crap and then realised how much I had improved as I could go out for the night with no dryness at all and was just like having normal lips. Now just had another moment where an area that has always gone white when eating has stayed red and the skin can clearly be skin quite well healed now.

Like you say it is a very long process and can be very frustrating but just got to keep on keeping on I guess. No other option - no miracle cures and lip balms, creams etc are the enemy!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)