CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: By the way....

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,839
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,933,476

Re: By the way....

"The relevance is the fact the Christians are appalled by these sinful acts yet liberal democratic atheists promote it and are doing their best to make these perverted acts legal."

I've never seen a single Christian apology for their pedophilia or homosexuality.  In "Don't Call Me Brother" the Pentecostal author and former TV star with Jim Bakker said that "90% of the Assembles of God ministers are gay."  That was based on his being invited to their gay sexual escapades.  These and numerous other sexua| frills of the ministers are buried and kept from view.  Even the Ted Haggard gay episode was immediately forgiven and forgotten by his church and he to this day continues to adamantly deny that he ever had gay sex.

"Hypocrisy,amoral and mindless sex driven liberals with their support of disgusting sexua| acts have no moral foundation to back themselves up. Only an idiot points their fingers at other for a crime they endorse at the voting booth."

You make wild and unsubstantiated claims.  If you aren't a Pentecostal preacher - you'd make a good one, pounding the pulpit with your hair flying around you your eyes popping out.  Might as well do it in a tent with sawdust on the ground.  I'd pay to see one of those again and I'd be in the the middle of the crowd laughing my ass off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)