CureZone   Log On   Join
please help, insulin diabetic mother allergic to insulin

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 3,651
Published: 9 years ago

please help, insulin diabetic mother allergic to insulin

hello everyone,

i am so sorry to ask of your help again, but my mother, who is insulin-dependent diabetic, and whose diabetes is getting harder and harder to control, is allergic to insulin -

as soon as she takes any (even "human" kind which she was just prescribed), she starts itching wildly, and blows up severely, and her legs get severe edema

...it got so that she stopped taking the insulin, which in and of itself was barely keeping her blood Sugar levels from being dangerous,

and, not taking the insulin at all, as u can imagine can be deadly......

my mother wants to eat what she wants :(,

and (her doctors are mainstream and are not open to anything but the standard practices) we have tried numerous supplements (gymnema, bitter melon, agaricus, holy basil, mulberry, cinnamon/cinnulin, coffeeberry, touchi, and also have dabbled in a bit of 'iodine' because i read that it could be good for reducing blood sugar),

but either the forms we tried (i did try most of them in 'standardized' forms) were not good enough, or we did not use enough

...or - i think those supplements CAN help people whose condition is not so severe and maybe their pancreas' are still producing some insulin, but maybe her condition is so bad that nothing touches it :(

can anyone out there recommend anything that can help a person whose pancreas is no longer producing insulin and who's been diabetic for many years and their diabetes is getting harder and harder to control? i am so worried about my mother...

also can anyone recommend anything that can help offer some protection against the chronically high levels of blood sugar? my mother is already experiencing nerve, vision, and urinary, and neural issues :(

thanks all, and god bless...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.515 sec, (1)