CureZone   Log On   Join
Water fasting for weight loss and health

dreamer8861 Views: 1,080
Published: 9 years ago

Water fasting for weight loss and health

I am on a pre-fast today and starting my Water Fast tomorrow. Today I am only having/had coffee this morning, water, and 25g psyllium husk.

I will likely Water Fast 5 days/week and do a modified fast (juice and possibly coffee or raw food) 2 days per week. I will decide when I get to that point (Sundays and Mondays will be my modified days.) I am currently only working on Monday hence my choice of modified days and the need for the extra energy/clarity.

My total fasting time will be 1 month. I will start to break the fast around Memorial Day or June 1st. I am going into this open-ended and open-minded so that I don't feel overwhelmed by the time frame or restrictions. The point is to lose weight and improve my health. I have done short fasts with success in the past. I need to focus more on mindful/healthful eating in the weeks following my fasts as to prevent myself from falling into old habits.

Today I am 195 pounds. Long term I want/need to be under 150. I am hoping this fast will get me part way there and I hope to be under 170 at this time next month.

Wish me luck! Any words of encouragement or anyone else in the same boat?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)