CureZone   Log On   Join
This is true....

AZCountryFlower Views: 1,658
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,933,881

This is true....

"People want accurate information even if it doesn't tickle their ears. "

Exactly... If I don't get it right this time, at least I'm learning and can do it right or at least better next time. and I am talking about a true water fast. That is the forum we are on here, correct? There are other forums on this site for other types of things involving fasts. I like this one. I chose this one probably because Chris was here.

I'm only discouraged because I, myself, thought I knew everything. I'm learning that there is still learning to do. That was the only reason for the "ugh". Not saying that I should have known better because I just didn't know.

I've read your posts too Sun Tzu... It's funny how in a forum, if you're around long enough, you sort of figure out who knows what and who can give the best advise. You, my friend, are one of them. I do appreciate and respect what the other person was saying, don't get me wrong... Most people, including me need all the encouragement we can get but most of my posts are and have been "questions" not just, "pat me on the back because I made it this far."

Thanks to everyone for any and all help. I'm not quitting because I goofed or didn't go by the book. I'm still going.

Josie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)