CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ultraphos OK for cancer patients?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

More
More
  Views: 1,323
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,934,529

Re: Ultraphos OK for cancer patients?

What I would suggest is that you e-mail the person who came up with the Natural Healing Paradigm. He had liver cancer and put the program together. He's doing quite well now. No cancer. But talk to him. Let him tell you himself. Go to his website and please find his contact information and get in contact with him. http://www.docsutter.com/

There are a few others on his forum as well as others in his website testimonials who have come back from terminal cancer. Please go there and read the testimonials.

Putting things INTO the body won't do much for alkalinizing it, IF the body is full of toxic, acidic-forming garbage. Garbage that has poundage and is definitely visible and terribly stinky coming out of the liver and the colon. Once the garbage is gone, the cells can take up the nutrients properly. they can expel toxins normally, They will become oxygenated, automatically bringing the pH of the body back to normal. There is a change in lifestyle that helps this come to pass, too. No more garbage foods from the center aisles of the grocery stores. No more toxic chemicals going into the body, PERIOD! And that includes any drugs the doctors want to give you.

Doc is a very compassionate and caring person, BUT if anybody wants to argue with him, he won't bother continuing to help you. I have worked with him for 5 years. I ask questions and respect him, because he does know what he's doing in bringing terminal cancer patients back to health.

139 liver flushes with the Ultraphos and I'm Still Here and doing very well. I will be working iwth the colon for over 5 years, probably. I was 'terminal" in September of 2007. Have really tried to support many thru this psrogram since then.

You have my permission to check my back posts on this forum. You won't find all the particulars here. There is more, but can you commit yourself to a period of time and do some work to get well? If you can, you can get there. Guaranteed.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)