CureZone   Log On   Join
Cerasse tea - another weapon in the battle

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,716
Published: 9 years ago

Cerasse tea - another weapon in the battle

I have been using this horribly bitter tea because I read it was good for just about everything, including worms, and it's working very well for me. It's made from the leaves and stems of the Mamordica charantia plant, which is called Cerasee (prounounced sir-see) in the tropics.

You can buy the tea or teabags online, but it grows wild around here. It's just starting to come up all around here now, so once it gets going good, I'm going to pull a lot and dry it, and will gladly send it out for postage and any donation you wish to give.

Like I said, it's very bitter. I found directions online for making it, and I make it very strong, dilute it half-and half with water and lemon juice and add plenty of honey or sugar. It's a purgative (purges your system of everything bad), blood tonic, and more.

I've been eating lots of raw pumpkin seeds on empty stomach and drinking the tea. The way I know the tea is working is because a lot of strongyloides are coming out through my skin and my scalp, so last night I took some of the tea and rubbed it on my hands and arms, and these weird, stringy white things came out just under the skin on my fingers and palms. They are too long to be strongyloides, so I have no idea what they are, but better out than in! I have a problem with the strongyloides being around my nails and in my nail beds, so I'm going to start soaking my fingertips in this tea to see what happens.

Anyway, last night after eating a lot of pumpkin seed and drinking the tea (which has kind of laxative properties) I went to the bathroom and I saw what appeared to be a large section of Tapeworm in my poop. I had nothing to dig around with, but I've seen Tapeworm before. I've gotten TONS of white rice and corn segments out. I know it's Tapeworm because I'm very careful not to eat corn or rice when I'm trying to kill them so I'll know what I'm seeing.

This stuff is called "bush tea" in Jamaica, and has been used for centuries as a vermifuge and tonic. Since it's free around here, I'm going to use it daily. I just make up a 2-qt pot of it and put it in the fridge and use it through out the day. I like mine hot, but some people drink it cold.

They also say it's good for losing weight, but that might just be because of the laxative properties. I've noticed that I'm not as bloated since I've been drinking it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.063 sec, (2)