CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Christian hater quoting the bible

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 1,371
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,934,376

Re: A Christian hater quoting the bible

You are obviously not a Christian lover because you don't back up any of your ludicrous claims with scripture, let alone the teachings of Jesus.

How old am I?  I essentially gave you that information a long time ago but the drugs that you ingested in Nam obviously fried your brain.  Or was it the Black Syphilis you got while there that fried it?

I'm still waiting for you to quote Jesus for the "biblical" stance (lol) you are taking.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2018110513_savage01m.html

Originally published April 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM | Page modified May 1, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Dan Savage, Seattle's reigning journalist provocateur, has again stumbled into the cross hairs of political conservatives, this time for a speech involving the Bible, gays and what he called a "pansy-assed" protest by high-school students.

Savage's speech, at a 3,000-student gathering of young journalists in Seattle, linked bullying of gay kids with biblical denunciations of homosexuality. Savage, noting the Bible also banned self-gratification and the eating of shellfish, said, "We ignore the BS in the Bible about all sorts of things." (i.e. amen, amen amen)

<snip>

In the speech, Savage, citing Sam Harris' "Letter to a Christian Nation," said the Bible gave instructions about how to treat slaves. If the Bible erred "on the easiest moral question that humanity has ever faced ... What are the odds that the Bible got something as complicated as human sexuality wrong? 100 percent," said Savage. Students are heard cheering and clapping.

After the walkout, which came after Savage made comments about the Bible, he suggested the protesting students return. "It's funny, as someone who is the receiving end of beatings that are justified by the Bible, how pansy-assed some people react when you push back," Savage said.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)