CureZone   Log On   Join
Autoimmune

ahr Views: 3,667
Published: 10 years ago

Autoimmune

Been trying many things, methodically looking for a cure.

Things that I have learned:

1. many of us have chelitis granulmatosa.

2. lowered immune system and stress causes immune system
to react angainst some antigen. That antigen can be anything like mycobacterium, yeast food or trauma (causes autoimmune to self). I found in my case trauma (going to dentist who pulled my mouth open ofr an hour), stress and lowered immunity all combined to cause this conditon.

3. It results in chronic inflamation and the lip surface is not intact. As a result the lip reacts against this chronic inflamation by producing a hard(cornified)outer layer to protect the skin from penetration of bacteria and fungi(thats why we get peeling).

4. Granulomas occur and can wall off the antigens and create even more issues in trying to cure .

I have tried many things to stop or slow the inflamation.
What I have noticed is strengthing (no sugar,certain supplments, very low carbs) the immune system has helped but has not result in total cure.

Why?
It could be when immunity is low the antigen causing the autoimmune condition increases or it could be the immune system becomes more excited and reacts against lip cells more.

I have finally found a great Dr at a teaching hospital who is working with me.

We are trying some heavy duty cutting edges things (no topical crap) to try an cure this... just waiting on insuarnce approval.

IF worse comes to worse surgery can be done...i have seen it work however please make sure you get the right doctor who does the right procedure.

Telling you guys this so you keep the faith. People are trying things

Move forward guys....never dispair...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.687 sec, (1)