CureZone   Log On   Join
the big crash

MH 108 Views: 1,045
Published: 16 years ago

the big crash

i am lucky to make this post. today i hooked up the dsl, after i was able to make a cd that would auto run, nothing else would work with the cd drive, it will not auto run any cd but the one i made, all the rest refuse to open. so when i went to run the software for the dsl, no such luck and earthlink could not make the computer open up and recognise anything and only in safe mode can it work at all and now that doesn't even work, so it is crashing quickly, the more i try, the less anything works.

this particular computer came with no back up restoration cds, a cheap t2891 e-machine. i choose the cheap ones for the internet because this usually happens sooner than later and not knowing how to manulally save this creature they usually end up in the dumpster.

so those that made the past e-mails may not get answered, i will attempt to answer what i can and then pull the plug and hook up a spare computer and start over. so if you don't hear from me, you know i have lost your e-mail, contacts, etc.

i was surprised i could still connect with the phone line after i was switched to dsl, hopefully the next computer will take right off with no problems.

blessings,
mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)