CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: White lips

snow33 Views: 2,650
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,938,364

Re: White lips

With my own condition my lips would go a yellow colour after crusting for a few weeks. I've wondered if this was just due to the flaking skin dying, and becoming saturated with moisture or whatever. Now I wonder if the layers of skin being shed by the lips contain toxic stuff? (I did wonder if future tests could be done on the layers of skin flaking for chemicals, heavy metals, and other toxic stuff. But having looked stuff up, there are millions of different chemicals out there, millions of different bacteria, fungi, parasites, etc, so it probably wouldn't be feasible. I'm not sure if the flaking skin could be tested anyway. )

I mentioned in previous posts about my current healing. The crusting has stopped. It was followed by some minor flaking, sometimes "baking soda- like", as you state, but in a minor way. So having gone from the yellow-like state you refer to, i.e. this:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/tn-lips_bad_March_13.jpg

To this, May 11th:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/tn-pic_may_11th.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/tn-other_pic_may11th.jpg

I noticed in the weeks in between, after the cycles of crusting stopped, there was still peeling occurring at first, with flaking, as you say, like sprinkles of baking soda, a bit like in this photo (pics were taken on mobile phone, not great quality):

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/tn-flaking_pic.jpg

So, it's probably just the beginning of the flaking cycles in your case.

Have you tried removing ALL lip, oral and facial products. Not just lip stuff, but toothpaste, mouthwash, soaps, and even shaving foam/gel for males (I personally have a beard; try dry shaving with an electric shaver. Removal of soaps, aftershave gel, and even perfumes helped posters in the RN section at top of forum. One of them, Cureforcurezone, claimed a 30% improvement after stopping use of shaving foam). They may not be absorbed in the lips area, but they are being absorbed by skin and their toxicity may be leading to problems elsewhere, potentially due to overally body toxicity or lymphatic system problems.

Because it was the removal of products, as well as (probably more importantly) detoxification methods (see my healing update thread) and antioxidant supplements (resveratrol & high potency propolis liquid in my case), as well as healthy Diet and overall healthy lifestyle that have worked/continue to work in my case. Iím still not 100%, but Iím not far off. Still early days of detox.

Overall though, i'm not fully certain about the different colours the skin turns.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (2)