CureZone   Log On   Join
It Can Be Cured

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Healer96 Views: 1,413
Published: 9 years ago

It Can Be Cured

This is not an infection, bacterial fungus or anytype of disease or atleast I think so since several people have already checked it out with their doctors and reported no fungus. It is simply the body trying to heal itself. Therfore we must leave it alone.

1. The body heals itself from other bacteria by forming a scab over a wounded area such as when you get injured from falling off a bike. It sends platelets to form a scab which is what we have over our skin.

2. Skin from the bottom of the lip goes all the way up to the top over a 30-day period. That is what the scab is for and the skin doesn't attach itself to the scab.

3. Why does it turn white when it comes in contact with water? This happens with all scabs, the wound needs oxygen and therefore it will absord oxygen from water. If you airdry it you will notice that it will return to it's normal condition.

4. If you keep picking at it then the whole cycle repeats itself and the skin underneath has to form another scab to protect it's lips.

5. Don't apply any junk to it other than a simple moistureizer during the day and lightly during the night.

6. This can be sped up by eating healty food and getting physical exercise. And the EC diet has plenty of vitamins to help the body.

Good Luck Friends this is my explanation and it is what I am going to follow. Mine is so much better than most of the people here and the exterior of my lips just looks rough. Hopefully it will heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)