CureZone   Log On   Join
Larva Migrans Hookworm Larvae?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
  Views: 812
Published: 9 years ago

Larva Migrans Hookworm Larvae?

I had hookworm, but the doctor says it's all gone. However, I'm wondering if it could have migrated to my skin, and this is why. First, I was reading that hookworm can also migrate to your skin and cause larva migrans, which I really have seen no sign of (no red trails in my skin), but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

I have two kinds of things coming out of my skin. The strongyloides larvae are tiny little white things that look like dots and tiny little rod-shaped black things and black specks. They are very, very tiny...less than 2/10ths of an inch long, and they come out very easily.

Then there is another thing that is mostly in my hands and fingers that does not come out easily, and is much larger. I usually see them around my fingernails and the tips of my fingers. They look like hangnails sometimes, but they aren't, because they don't "peel" like skin. They stick their tails out, but it's like they are "hooked" into my skin. They are very painful to pull out and sometimes leave a bleeding hole. When they are out, they are either flat and paperlike or curl up like white tomato skins. Sometimes, they come out as flat, papery disks that have a point at one end, and leave a slit instead of a hole, which also sometimes bleeds.

When they come out by themselves, they leave holes in my skin that never want to heal, and more larvae come out around the holes. I've found that the only thing that heals it is vitamin E oil.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I'm scared I've gotten a re-infection from being in this house with these nasty animals that are never wormed or bathed. I won't even walk barefoot in the house because the floors are so filthy from the dogs and cats walking outside and all over them. I asked him why he never worms his animals, and he says the wormer isn't good for them and it makes them throw up. Well, yeah! Cats and dogs throw up worms, that's how they get them out. He won't even treat them for fleas, so all I can do is treat my own cat and stay in my room as much as possible.

I haven't seen any sores on my feet, so maybe these are leftover from the first infection, but it's been such a long time, and the doctor said he saw no more sign of the hookworm. I don't want to have to take drugs again! It was horrible!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.750 sec, (2)