CureZone   Log On   Join
CNS symptoms in Strongyloide disseminated hyperinfection-has anyone used just herbals successfully on this?

bentnail Views: 2,406
Published: 9 years ago

CNS symptoms in Strongyloide disseminated hyperinfection-has anyone used just herbals successfully on this?

Hi again

Somewhat scared here. Found out it was strongyloides a bit under two weeks ago-have read everything I could so far, but I'm uncertain of exactly what I should do(drugs vs the herbs) and if both, which first?

I also have tapes. Not sure if they're disseminated too, but seems likely. Yikes!!!

Can anyone tell me, are the CNS symptoms permanent? Has anyone had a severe case and how did you treat it? (I would really prefer herbals, but am prepared to take drugs if necessary.)

I'm very grateful to have received the great info about the coconut oil, which is helping my eyes, but I'm worried as my infection seems pretty severe.

It was a shock when I made the connection that my symptoms are CNS and not only that but likely due to the hyperinfection: numbness/tingling in hands and feet, numb spots on both sides of spine down back, also some blurred vision, especially in R eye, the right side of face very slightly numb, stiff neck, light sensitivity, headaches. (I also have rashes that are difficult/slow to heal. I had a low grade cough, but taking the coconut oil helped a lot.) I can also feel "movement" behind my eye-what the heck??

Some "scratches" showed up on my skin out of the blue two weeks ago after over a year of the above symptoms-otherwise I wouldn't have learned about strongyloides. I still think it's a miracle that I even did.

Thanks

pardon the long post

(P.S. I realized that not only did I travel to places where I probably picked up the strongyloides years ago, but I was given a lot of steroids when hospitalized for a lung infection: after THAT was when everything escalated. It makes sense now.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)