CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CNS symptoms in Strongyloide disseminated hyperinfection-has anyone used just herbals successfully on this?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
China49 Views: 2,371
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,523

Re: CNS symptoms in Strongyloide disseminated hyperinfection-has anyone used just herbals successfully on this?

Hi Bentnail,

I first started Liver Flushing prior to doing a parasite cleanse. it did not do me any harm. Liver Flushing is such a long term task, and you have already been on herbs for a month that I am sure it is pefectly safe for you to do it now. whilst you have parasites, and when you kill them, your body has a huge amount of toxins to process and clear. hence the strain on the liver and why you need it to be functioning as best as possible. however Liver Flushing can be draining if you take too much Epsom Salts . I keep it to just one tablespoon.

I recognise your description of the feet. i do not think the parasites are actually in the feet. I am sure you have heard of foot treatment to aid detox? I think a fair amount of detoxication can occur at the feet and thru the soles, hence the itching and rashes etc. also many of the bodys nerve systems culminate in hands and feet, hence the practice of Reflexology. in a nut shell, I think our feet problems occur because of toxic build up in the feet and the sensitivity of nerves in our feet to stress in the organs.

Pains in head and neck. when I was at my very worst I would get nasty muscle spasms in my neck as well as elsewhere in my body. Also when I detox/kill parasites I get flu like symptoms, headaches, aching , pain behind my eye, colds , sore throat etc.

One last bit of advice is do not just take one lot of herbs and think they are gone! take them for a year or more. you can break off for a week every month to allow the liver and kidneys to recover from the continual detox- you might well feel/sense when the body needs a week off from it all!

after a year, if you are symptom free, put yourselve on a maintanance level of herbs -perhaps 1/3 of what you were taking to kill them.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)