CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm & Herpes

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
tallnubian11 Views: 7,651
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,851

Re: Humaworm & Herpes

I have HSV also..and I have been reading on Curezone trying to figure out where to start. I DID just order the HUMAWORM CLEANSE. I should get it by the end of this week, hopefully.

I read the humaworm page and saw the ORDER OF USE. I am starting with JUST the HUMAWORM CLEANSE...for the first 30 days.
BUT I am not specifically buying it for HSV..but for ALL OVER/WHOLE Body cleansing. I will consider the HUMA*herpes product AFTER I've completed a few 30-DAY Cleanse sessions FIRST.

I saw that humaworm herpes helps, but I have been using L-LYSINE capsules (4-8/day during my monthly cycle and for 1 wk after). For me, the L-LYSINE keeps the outbreaks from starting. When/if it starts or I feel tingling, I add the L-LYSINE Powder (4500-5000mgs) (1/2 teasp. is 1625mgs) per day for the first week...Purchased both from Life Extension brand (lef.org). So 4,875 mgs is only 1 and 1/2 teaspoons. NOT ALOT AT ALL. Better/easier than the capsules. I learned about the high dose LLysine from DR. HILDA CLARK's page ....as a result of reading CUREZONE's BOOK Page.

With all the POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT HUMAWORM though...I believe starting with the CLEANSE for the 30days is a good place. Then after the 30 days, you can branch out into adding the Tea and or the herpes product.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)