CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to find a cutler literate doctor?

Views: 3,959
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,877

Re: Where to find a cutler literate doctor?

i'll tell you a weird story. back when i was into the cutler scene i tried like hell to get a doctor to just prescribe dmps.

i knew it would be a problem so i even pre-screened them on the phone making them assure me they would write me an rx for it before i went in to see them/pay them.

1st one assured me on the phone that they would write me a scrip. i showed up, politely did the physical, calmly explained why i wanted the scrip and then she started leafing through her manual of medications and saw that it could be dangerous and then refused to write me a scrip. i gave her a little grief and then left.

2nd one assured me over the phone that he knew about mercury and would write me a prescription if i came in. took an hour trip, sat down and explained to him the situation. he started ranting about how he wrote a chapter in his book about mercury and showed me the book. i couldn't believe i was about to encounter strike 2. sure enough he didn't write me the scrip. his knowledge of mercury was about 12 pages long and didn't even scratch the surface.

3rd one assured me that if i came in he would write me the scrip. this one was sort of a famous doctor with a large practice. during the 30 minute consult, he talked about himself for no less than 24 minutes. i couldn't believe what was going on. so finally i ask him to write me the scrip and he says he won't do it until i am on his program for at least 3 months or so. total cost was maybe 3 thousand dollars for 3 months including all sorts of supplements that i knew would not work for me. unbelievable. 3 strikes. all of them blatantly lied to me over the phone, tried to take my time and my money and perhaps more. this guy was even familiar with cutler and tried to do a bait and switch telling me that it was going to damage me.

finally i got some doctor over the phone to write the prescription and i had it filled like 2000 miles away from where i lived.

i still to this day don't know what the heck happened, but be assured there is a reason why it is so hard to find these types of doctors and why it is even harder to get these types of medications.

as soon as the dmps hit my bloodstream it felt like my nervous system could relax for the first time in god knows how many years.

ultimately i couldn't handle the full cutler protocol but the dmps confirmed for me that i had a serious mercury problem. i went the sauna route instead of chelation but what an ordeal just to get that prescription.

you really have to battle your way out of these situations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)