CureZone   Log On   Join
No, my friend...twelve rounds of Humaworm capsules...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
fledgling Views: 7,408
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,941,497

No, my friend...twelve rounds of Humaworm capsules...

...Two each morning and night for thirty days; then wait for 90 days before beginning the next round.

The body must rest and recover it's balance before attempting another round of parasite killing and eliminating parasite toxins.

The beauty of Humaworm is that it appears to be mild and gentle while giving real and effective medicine.

After taking Humaworm for the thirty days, and after resting for, at least, ninety days, you are able to take on another round of thirty days cleansing.

The second round will be much different than the first...much less spectacular.

Each round one takes may be quite different than the ones that have gone before...until the symptoms of parasite infection subside completely.

I didn't know how long it would take. i could only repeat the rounds, and hope. Yes, the symptoms subsided. They were never again what they were in the first round. ...And I began to recognize when it was time to have another round.

My episodes of herpes reduced in intensity, and maybe frequency. And then they stopped.

I have signs of other parasites, but I think they will subside over time, if I take regular rounds of Humaworm...and keep reducing my intake of food toxins.

For example, I gave up wheat, and other things, not long ago. I saw the effects on the very first day, It was very surprising.

I have no idea how long anything will take, but I will keep going on this path.

Two rounds of Humaworm every year, with Hu-Mana-Tea, suits me.

R.G. was 55 when he published his picture in this forum. He had two rounds of Humaworm each year since he was two years old.

His picture was only a partial profile, but, to me, he looked much younger than 55. And his work schedule sounded like that of a much younger man.

Besides, watching his home and business burn to the ground, and having all up and running again within a month was nothing short of miraculous.

It's all here, folks...read the stories in R.G.'s posts, right from the bottom of page one.

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=757&c=0&p=1

Humaworm is part of the best in my life.

Enjoy!

Fledgling

Add the system of EFT shown at http://www.tapping.com
to see if it helps you as much as it has me.

Run through the demonstration at least twice, and again the next day. I have a sneaky suspicion that boredom may help with the effectiveness.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)