Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
cougar Views: 1,541
Published: 9 years ago

I'm off to see Dr Mark Starr tomorrow

I need some more input.

I did a Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse thing a month or so ago and things have not been so good since. Feeling like I am going to get sick a lot. Kidneys not able to tolerate much iodine. Weak in my body.......yesterday my bicep weakness low potassium feeling was the worst it has been in a long time

I feel myself going in and out of feeling really tired about this long long body journey I have been on. I just turned 48 on May 7 and finding myself pondering being sick for more than 1/2 my life. I seem to get glimpses of some healing that the universe is holding me do on an emotional/spirit level that I haven't quite got to yet....

I have one positive sign among many negatives:
a wart on my L ring finger all of a sudden decreased in size by at least 75%. Since it has been there for a couple of years and often painful, that has to be a good sign for my immune system........

I will let you all know how my visit goes.

cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)