CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling extremely weak

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
cappy84 Views: 1,699
Published: 9 years ago

Feeling extremely weak

i am feeling extremely weak right now.... can barely function and even cook myself a meal, lift things up, do anything. my entire body feels weak, bones and muscles ache and am in pain. i wanted to plant seeds this weekend to grow food and havent even done that.

i am just tired of this and really depressed. i have been battling this for years following advice and every natural cure. done the herbs, done the Wormwood , done flushes, eat extremely clean. nothing seems to put a dent in it and my condition remains the same as it was 6 years ago.

still drooling in my sleep, bleeding gums, feel extremely cold all the time (it will be 60 degrees and i will be freezing), losing all my hair, skin problems, losing weight. i have been able to go to the bathroom once in the past few days.

i know how bad doctors and western medicine are but if i could take a drug that gets rid of whatever is inside me i would do it. i dont have 10 more years or even 5 to get rid of this, i will be dead in 5 years if it still exists. i want my life back, i have too much to do in this world and dont want life to completely pass me by.

i'm literally in tears typing this post

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)