CureZone   Log On   Join
Lips Cleaning

Twopolarbears Views: 3,329
Published: 9 years ago

Lips Cleaning

Hi guys, I'm currently also following the "apply-nothing" treatment. But it is just that I'm not very sure of the lip cleaning part. For those who are committed to this free treatment, some would clean the lips after meal with warm water, or even organic soap (I remember monsterlips has emphasized on the cleaning part); while some choose to avoid water touching their lips as much as possible, not even brush their teeth.

From what I understand, it is necessary to brush your teeth daily to keep the oral hygiene. I don't want to get another infection in my mouth, teeth or gum just because I keep my lips away from water, as this would definitely do no good to our lip healing. But as to lips cleaning, do you guys think it is necessary? If yes, do you use any kind of soap, I mean organic ones which is SLS and other chemicals free? For the past one month, I have used natural soap to clean my lips after each meal, to clean up the food residuals on my lips. But I have been worrying about the side effects or irritant factors that may slow down the natural healing process.

What is you guys' opinion? I'm really concerned and confused about this point, as I don't want to waste my "apply-nothing" efforts just because of this cleaning step.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)