CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling extremely weak

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
sd2345 Views: 1,444
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,045

Re: Feeling extremely weak

Your message breaks my heart. I wish I had a cure for you.

I read back through your posts, I see that you tried lots of herbals, but I'm not sure how long you stayed on a program. I saw that you also attempted to take garlic, but it was unclear if you ever stuck that out.

I'm not trying to scare you, but there is always the chance that you have something more serious going on, even if you do have parasites also. Do you have insurance? If so, demand a full workup until you find the cause, maybe your doctor will give in and parasite test. If you don't have insurance, it is tough, I know, I have spent many thousands out of pocket.

Have you tried DE? I have never used it, but it is recommended often around here.

It still sounds to me like there is something else going on, 6 years of continuous cleansing, should give you some relief. I still have a problem, but I'm much better after 2 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)