CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling extremely weak

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,599
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,307

Re: Feeling extremely weak

I never did liquid. Gee I hope it is working for you.

I don't know exactly what Grapefruit-Seed-Extract does but I do know that it is an inhbitor of the CYP450 3A enzyme. There are many drugs including antifungals that inhibit this enzyme.

When I can afford it I buy it. When things were really bad and I was very down and had no clue what to do or take many years ago, I finally reached for this and guess what happened.

I spilled the whole bottle on the kitchen floor!

That was my sign that I better take it. See, I used to be the type that I would not ever consider taking something that had fallen on the floor - not even for 5 seconds but with my horrible luck I knew that this must be something I needed or it would not have fallen.

If it weren't for Bad Luck I would not have any Luck at all!

Make sure you keep your salt or electrolytes up. I used to do about a half teaspoon of baking soda or Sea Salt with a half glass of water and chug it quick. Sometimes do another a little later and it helped me. But that was me, I am not advising. I am not a doctor, I am just sharing.

Hope you feel better soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)