CureZone   Log On   Join
Success with parasite cleanses?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
citygal333 Views: 1,666
Published: 9 years ago

Success with parasite cleanses?

I have been suffering from an array of symptoms for 2+ years now... bloating, fatigue, constipation, inability to lose weight although I exercise 5x/week and eat very healthy, dark circles under eyes, foggy head, irregular menstruation, no sex drive, anemia, and the list goes on. I went gluten free and felt a little better. Then symptoms flared again. Did the candida diet for the past 3 months and it did not really help. For how clean I eat and how young I am, I should not feel this poorly.

I have found that getting regular colonics, practicing food combining and taking a strong probiotic have helped a bit, but I want to feel 100% again. I am now thinking I may need to do a parasite cleanse. I dont have insurance so cannot afford to do a parasite test through a doctor.

Is Hulda Clark s method a better route to go, rather than just buying a boxed cleanse like Paragone? And has anyone had complete success with using either protocol, as in they are healthy and back to normal now?

This is so frustrating!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)