CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lips Cleaning

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jsl123 Views: 3,174
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,858

Re: Lips Cleaning

hey dan

so i take it you believe ec is a skin condition only?? reason why you are doing the leave them alone theory right. well just a little bit of info for you i reckon you might be on the right track. my friend works out in the dessert and split his lip something crazy! right so his lip took 6 weeks to heal maybe 7 he keeped winging to me all the time about it how it was taking so long to heal got me thinking. he had like a mini epesoide of ec. when he got them wet his lip that was affected would go like white like ours. and when they were dry really flaky and hard. so i thought shit this guys lip took 6 weeks to heal thats a long time compared to your normal scab on your body that last anywhere between 7 days and 21 days. i say this because 1 he was healthy 2 it was only on a quarter of his botom lip that was affected 3 it healed eventually and he didnt do anything to it! so you can imagine how severe our lips are compared to his so ours should take alot more time to heal because there way more damaged. my point being lips must take a lot longer to do the usual skin damage repair that the body does. why maybe because its a different type of skin! anyways hope your seeing improvenments have a good day! let us know what you think im on day 25 today man my scabs are crusting crazy and this cycle is still on after 14 days hectic never left the lips heal this long before maybe we cause ec from the very first time we had effected lips from picking them bitting them putting creams on them and got them into this crzy cycle maybe we are to blame!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.282 sec, (1)