CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: very important information

Views: 1,342
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,942,875

Re: very important information

Hey man, do you have any evidence to back up this point:

"One of the things they do is mess up your hormones, drastically alter your body chemistry as they are estrogenic and interfere with thyroid hormones they slow down the metabolic rate making your body toxic and vulnerable to more disease. In addition there psychological implications such as Depression and other mood swings along with skin problems. Your mouth develops a white coat inside that may spread to your tongue, soften your gums and give you bad breath amongst other things."

Just because Ive used vaseline on my lips since I was really young and have just stopped using it the past year whilst I have been doing the 'do nothing' treatment. Its weird when I read what you wrote it really made sense, Ive always seemed vulnerable to health problems and the estrogenic stuff made sense as I seem to have changed alot since stopping using vaseline on my lips cant describe it just seem to have more testerone, interested in weights etc whereas I never had that drive before. Strange stuff but interesting would be cool to read more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)