CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm ships within a week, usually...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
tallnubian11 Views: 2,967
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,943,601

Re: Humaworm ships within a week, usually...

Thanks Fledgling, Its been 11 days so far. I'm in Maryland(US)..not far from Tennesse(where I think Humaworm is located, thought I read that somewhere). I have been watching my email for a notice that its been sent. Just got an email that they received payment. I only ordered the Cleanse. I'll have to order the Tea...will do that this week. So at least it will be here when I'm doing the cleanse. Then again, maybe I'll order another set of the Cleanse while I'm at it..since it takes awhile to receive. At least I'll have them here for my 2nd round.

Thanks for mentioning the in-between herbs. I was wondering what those were. Read on several posts about them, but no one mentioned which herbs :(. LOL, I would have tried to add them all together too !!! LOL. I'll have to see which ones I like better in the small salads I take to work.

I usually blend an organic apple in my VitaMix to take to work as a snack. I just put it in a pyrex glass container. Its the whole apple, but in blended form.

I'm allergic to nuts, so I won't be using any of them!!!

Thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)