CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 of 10 day (or more) fast

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
dreamer8861 Views: 361
Published: 9 years ago

Day 2 of 10 day (or more) fast

So I'm a little more than 1/2 way through my second day of a ten day or longer "water" fast. I put water in quotes because I am drinking coffee with a minimal amount of skim milk in the morning and allow myself to drink some unsweetened tea and seltzer.

In a few days I hope to cut out the caffeine totally. For me this is one of the hardest parts of a Water Fast since I usually get a moderately severe headache for a full 24-48 hours. Withdrawal.

I love food. I love cooking it, eating eat, talking about it, thinking about it. I am obsessed with food! For the most part I am a relatively healthy eater but I do go through periods where I eat a lot of garbage foods. Which is why I fast. I have done short 3-10 day fast a few times and each time I feel like it helps reset my tastebuds/eating habits as well as undo the damage done by the junk.

WARNING~~~EXCESSIVE FOOD TALK BELOW!!!

I cook for my family, meal plan, and shop. For the most part it is not difficult doing all this while fasting but there are times, like today, the smells and textures of the food makes it so unbelievably hard. Today I made 3 lasagnas, 2 of which I freezed for later and 1 is sitting on the stove. It smells like heaven. I also made a broccoli salad, large green salad, and tuna-white bean salad. Now I'm about to dive in and make a double batch of oatmeal cookies. Why do I do this to myself?! It really is torture!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)