CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowl pattern, NB

Pisces67 Views: 1,438
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,944,333

Re: Bowl pattern, NB

I had a bowl pattern with my first hair test. I just got the results back of my first retest after being on the program for 4 months and am no longer in the bowl pattern because my Na/K increased from 1.75 to 3. I still have the high Ca/Mg, but it has decreased from 17 to 13.13 which is also good progress. The increased Na/K is really important though since it means my adrenals are functioning better. Still weak, but definitely better and I can tell. My Na levels increased from 7.0 to 12.0, but my K is still at 4.0 which means I am still in sympathetic dominance. I have been told to take higher amounts of Zn now to help raise the K.

At first I was on:

Enzaid -2 2 2 (Can't do GB3 yet due to loose bowels)
Limcomin - 2 1 1
Paramin - 2 2 2
Megapan - 2 1 1
Thyrocomplex - 3 2 2 (I could never take all these, too jittery. Plus it seems like way too much Iodine especially since I was also taking 3 Kelp capsules a day)
Renamide - 2 2 2
Garlic - 1 1 1
Fish Oil or sardines
Endoveggies were recommended but I didn't take them.

Now I no longer need the Limcomin, but I'm a little afraid to stop since this is what raised my Na levels. I also need less Paramin and 1 less Megapan and less Thyro complex. I am adding selenium and Endopan or zinc.

I have definitely seen some improvements, especially emotionally since the bowl pattern represents feeling stuck emotionally or mentally. It is a combination of exhaustion, frustration and defensiveness. I have been feeling stuck for years and no longer feel like I am. I am less exhausted and frustrated and feel like I can move forward in life more easily now. Not sure to where, but I feel like I am finally moving, but slowly. This program is working for me so far, as several others are attesting to on this site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)