CureZone   Log On   Join
salt water flush no or little results

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 5,469
Published: 9 years ago

salt water flush no or little results

hello all,

years ago i successfully did some Sea Salt water flushes, with 2 TABLEspoons of Sea Salt and 32 ounces water, with good results,

recently i came back to doing them and, because i had concern that the 2 TABLEspoons i was using in the past was too much, i tried to start with 2 TEAspoons of Sea Salt to 32 ounces water, and,

(and i made sure i had at least 1 regular elimination before starting, so that the mixture wouldnt have to work harder)

unlike in the past, when 'results' would happen within less than an hour, this time nothing happened after several hours,

and i couldn't afford to wait until the next day to try again, so i repeated the same amount of sea salt and water, again ...and then some ...i made myself really sick (sighs at self) ...i felt extremely sleepy (almost couldnt stay conscious) and like i had been inflated from my stomach all the way up to my neck...
but, eventually, at least that extra dose worked...

now,
i am doing a round of chelation and, i want to make sure before every time i take a dose, that my digestive tract is clear so the chelation won't be wasted on stored toxins in my digestive tract,

so i started doing 2 TABLEspoons of sea salt w/ 32 ounces water, which so far i've done on 3 separate days (and each time, i make sure i have an elimination before i start as well, so that channels will be clear) and...

even 2 TABLEspoons of sea salt and 32 oz water is not working anymore...
and there shouldn't be hardly anything in my digestive tract, to be moved...
i am having some times no results at all, or very little, but not reaching the ...watery stage...

and i have been forcing myself to take sometimes more sea salt, which makes me feel so sick, and i worry about doing so, and downing more and more water, in hopes that the weight of the water will move things along,

i've downed so much water and so much sea salt, i've lost count, and i feel so lethargic, i dont want to have to keep doing this,

could i be doing something wrong? ...should i adding more water, or more salt, or doing something entirely differently?? i'm puzzled... thanks to everyone here for your support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)