CureZone   Log On   Join
DVT or Superficial Thrombophlebitis Can Anything Break Up A Clot That's Started To Move?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 4,884
Published: 9 years ago

DVT or Superficial Thrombophlebitis Can Anything Break Up A Clot That's Started To Move?

so, i had posted here last week because,

my diabetic mother had fluid trapped in one of her legs, that would not come out not even with elevation, and seemed to be a blood clot or blockage

...and my mother willfully refused to go to a doctor, so i've been having to do everything i can for her, on my own...

we've started to have some success, the fluid has reduced by half, (if the success lasts and improves, i'll post details)

but if the problem is a blood clot, i am aware that there is another issue of the blood clot coming loose and traveling to the lungs or other area and causing life threatening complications...

i found a post by someone online at another forum who claims to've treated their thrombosed vein by themselves, but they warned of the same issue of the blood clot potentially coming loose, but claimed "if this happens, you will feel it" - as though they'd had experience with that happening, and i want to ask them what they did in that emergency situation if, indeed they have experience with that, but i can't get a hold of them, so i'm having to ask of you all...

has anyone here had experience with a blood clot coming loose and loding (or almost lodging) elsewhere, and did you try to treat it naturally ...and if so, how?

everybody i understand how nobody even wants to touch this issue and really feels that only a qualified emergency medical professional should be seen immediately, but my mother absolutely will not go ...she is extremely frustrating and i am just trying to do the best i can in the situation i'm in ...and i need to call on support from the knowledgeable and caring community here ...so please, if anyone has experience/suggestions of natural ways i can attack if the clot comes loose, please suggest...

i am already stating that these suggestions are just that, suggestions FROM LAY PEOPLE only, and NOT medical advice,

but if you're wary of posting here, please feel welcomed to PM me...

thank you all ...always... for your repeated help...

god bless all...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)