CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this may help you understand

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,361
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,946,416

Re: this may help you understand

Up until this point konstantine, you have been at least moderately polite.   If possible, try not to lose sight of the good manners that your mother taught you and let us all be civil together!

Actually the evidence points strongly to a young human race and i'll show you what i mean. If we started with 6 people about 4400 years ago (as in the 6 who emerged from the ark with noah and his wife) and doubled this population every 150 years (which is exceedingly conservative and easily accounts for plagues, famines, wars and such), we end up with about 7 billion people which is what we have today.

If we start with 2 people 100,000 years ago and do the same thing, doubling every 150 years, we end up with the impossible: 300 trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion people. This astronomical number is a 3 with 200 zeroes after it.

And you think the world is overpopulated today?

Add to this that the written history of man goes back no further than about 4500-6000 years.

Farming is supposedly dated at about 10,000 years (though i believe 6000 is more accurate).

100,000 year old humans as smart as we are today and it took them 90,000 years to learn to plant seeds into the ground and 95,000 years to write down their thoughts?

Since Adam and Eve were the first 2 people, there was no way around close family relations initially, so yes this was permissible by God and it happened for a time and with a much more pure and undeteriorated genome, there was almost no chance of the kind of birth defects occurring that this would produce today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)