CureZone   Log On   Join
Rec'd HumaWorm Cleanse -Is Liver Flush NECESSARY before starting HWorm?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
tallnubian11 Views: 1,704
Published: 9 years ago

Rec'd HumaWorm Cleanse -Is Liver Flush NECESSARY before starting HWorm?

Hi Everyone,
I rec'd my 1st HumaWorm pkg on May 26th and put the bags in the Freezer. I read on CZone that RG suggested doing a Liver Flush BEFORE doing your first HWorm cleanse. Is this STILL recommended ? Is it NECESSARY to do the LFlush first? I did 3 Colonics back in March '12 and have pretty normal bowel movements. I use a juicer and a Vitamix for whole veggie drinks since Feb '12.
The Liver Flush would have to be done on a Saturday for me due to my schedule, BUT I have so many things this Month that if I have to wait for a free Sat. evening /Sun morning, I might be into JULY before I can start. I dont' want to put the cleanse oft TO far.

I don't have any gallbladder pain or anything. I exercise 4 days a week and job 2-3 days a week; 2-4 miles each.

Can I just start the H-Worm 30-day cleanse?

Has any of the newbie H-Worm users just started it without the liver flush first?

FOR THE FROZEN HWorm Capsules....how long to let them sit(thaw) out before using ?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)