Re: I come in peace

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
bethanyds Views: 617
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,946,702

Re: I come in peace

I didn't read all of these posts, but the few I've read are so frustrating.
I see where you are coming from James. It is so often the victim that gets the blame placed on them. I've had that happen in my own life.
All this negativity is so ridiculous. We have a man who selflessly gives his time and FREE advice, so concerned with helping people, and now he's even getting slammed by his own followers on this board. I can't do anything about that, I can let you know, James, that the advice you have given me has changed my life. I would be worse off or dead if I had continued with the ridiculous experimentation that so-called Dr's were performing on me. If I had not learned what I have from you, I wouldn't have known to discontinue their treatments (iodine for Hashimoto's, hormone replacement, HC which caused diabetes, injections for so-called metal poisoning, etc). The results I've experienced and blood tests speak for themselves, so if others want to promote harmful treatments and bash you for bringing the truth to light, that's something only they are accountable for.
Anyway, please know, James, that you are so appreciated and to those that are wise enough to listen to you, you've made a huge difference in our lives and well being. Thank you for your selfless giving, it is not overlooked.
God bless,
Bethany

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)