CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help.. Possibly Dying - ME/CFS/FM/MCS & Liver pain

Aquarian Warrior Views: 7,406
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,945,621

Re: Help.. Possibly Dying - ME/CFS/FM/MCS & Liver pain

Hey, I am not a doctor, and may be repeating what everyone here has already said, but all of this is definitely liver related, as you yourself have said. If you could stabilize your adrenals sufficiently, in theory a flush could be a game changer for you. I don't know what that original replyer meant when he referred to it as "one of those harsh flushes curezone advocates" [which] "Could kill you"--maybe he's saying that he doesn't think a flush would be safe for you personally, and yes the flush is not a breeze for the body, but for some people it really does the trick of freeing everything up to the point where everything else can begin improving and "flowing". For me the first one was life changing. I had begun to think that feeling so so was just the new norm until I flushed, then...wow. You have to be properly prepared though--adrenals supported if need be, hydrated, bowels mobile and kidneys clear enough so that the expelled toxins don't get "stuck" and create new a new problem there and in the lymph. I'm so sorry to hear you've had such struggles, I have had my own share of struggles with candida and gallbladder congestion in the last several months and am a changed person because of it. Just always keep actively seeking Relevant information with a clear and open mind, and keep your mind and spirit attuned to as high a level possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

10.375 sec, (1)