CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying to make sense of what healing/ĒcureĒ claims have in common (Long post)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jsl123 Views: 7,337
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,948,628

Re: Trying to make sense of what healing/ĒcureĒ claims have in common (Long post)

i hope this helps!
congrats on your healing! you say you dont want to jump the gun but you must be like 95% better if you think your nearly cured so thats great! im on my 6th week of leaving them alone! started seeing slight improvenment after week 4 so im so happy got a long way to go but i believe im on the right track! can you tell us briefly how you went about it for example did the peeling become less and less thick, and when was your last major crusting? etc etc

Hi snow!
dont listen to crazy lips people have pictures to prove it! lees, mont, and also you! the thing is you have to remember every normal person lips gets dry every now and then and flakes a little bit its normal!!! off your photos i reckon your cured! how have you been going since last picture everything still on track? im on week 6 now lips are starting to see improvenments so im so happy i do believe my healing time will take more time then yours! im hoping between 4-6 months anyways great to hear from you!
i did the exact same thing as you with all the people claiming to be cured. and i agree evryone did improve there health by eating healthy! but i personally belive the main key is leaving the lips alone thats the one thing everybody has in common! i do believe half of them didnt get cured but i belive about 4-6 people have cured they have the pictures to prove it!!! have a great day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)