CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying to make sense of what healing/ĒcureĒ claims have in common (Long post)

sillylips Views: 7,534
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,948,653

Re: Trying to make sense of what healing/ĒcureĒ claims have in common (Long post)

I definitely believe people have been cured. In fact one of my doctors says he has had 2 Exfoliative Cheilitis patients who were cured. Problem is, in both cases, they weren't exactly cured, but simply went into spontaneous remission. Both patients had severe EC for many years, and then suddenly within a short amount of time, the disease just went away and the lips healed up like normal people's do. The doctor said that it wasn't due to any cures- whether prescribed or homemade.

Which makes me think that the people on this forum who are "cured", perhaps weren't really cured, but rather the disease just went away on it's own while the patient was trying out some diet or detox or whatever? After all, aren't we all trying out something or other all the time? If my disease decided to go away right now, I would be tempted to attribute it to the current 'cure' method I'm testing out.

I believe that EC is a auto-immune disease, and as such, it is often idiopathic and can present with spontaneous remission. (Meaning there's no real cause, and it might just go away on it's own.) But at the same time, any lifestyle changes that promote a healthier immune system can greatly increase the chances of spontaneous remission. So yes, eat healthy, take supplements, and detox.

Good luck, everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)