CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello - In need of some Helpful Advice...

nyckid10 Views: 1,582
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,949,054

Re: Hello - In need of some Helpful Advice...

Hey thanks for the input. I have figured out all of the candida and leaky gut stuff. I can eat almost everything now, no problems. But being in the state that I was in, the fact that I have progressed to what I am today took a massive amount of work on my adrenal glands. I remember almost having a full crash several times, but not listening to my body and continuing. I guess it paid off...but now my body is in a total reservation state...as it is trying to preserve any bit of adrenal reserves it has left. But thankfully the culptrit is gone...so I can rebuild them with ease ...or atleast I hope so :)

And also I think the self reseraching and taking the glandulars and adaptogenic herbs are only a temporary cure....I want a permanent one...so I guess I will look into Lam? I'm still a bit confused about this whole Adrenal fatigue and exhaustion thing....but I definitely have it to a certain degree....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.782 sec, (1)