CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Lam

nyckid10 Views: 1,761
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,949,619

Re: Dr. Lam

Yes I have had a full blown systemic candida infection in which I would react to any food and this is what put a big hit on my adrenals. I chelated from metals for about a year, also doing sauna and coffee enemas. Then I attacked the candida for about 6 months - in which my adrenals became fully exhausted as all of the stuff was leaving my body. I guess in order to get rid of a systemic candida infection like I had you need ever bit of adrenal production. I have about 5% left of candida in me - don't know whether I have any metals left...but regardless I think I did enough chelation - since the candida started to leave in great amounts - I actually saw the wormie stringy things in my stool almost every day. Maybe the nutritional balancing program gets rid of metals and balances your minerals - and that's what essentially strengthens the adrenals...but since I have already chelated so much and gotten rid of most of the candida...maybe the Lam protocol might help me. I feel like I just need to incease my adrenal reserves somehow. I am already taking so many minerals on a daily basis and have been. And have done the coffee enemas and saunas....so essentially I probably have been doing the nutritional balancing to some degree. When you did the hair analysis what did it find? And what have you been taking since with the nutritional balancing program? Maybe after you do nutritional balancing you would be better able to tolerate the Lam protocol? Did you have digestive troubles or candida like symptoms before you started the Lam protocol?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)