CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help with DVT experience, anyone who's had DVT Please Help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 3,583
Published: 9 years ago

Need help with DVT experience, anyone who's had DVT Please Help

hello all,

i take care of my mother who is diabetic and i have been thru the most tiring month of my life with her,

she has what i am sure is a superficial blood clot in her foot, that trapped swelling there (the swelling would not come out, not with elevation, not with anything),

and my mother would NOT go to the doctor,

(please do not just tell me to have my mother go to the doctor, i INSIST that she goes but she will NOT and is very difficult...)

so, with the help of the community here and, tireless research and effort, finally i seem to have gotten whatever was trapping the fluid there to subside enough, to let it out,

but now...

my mother says she has a bit of a "pinching" pain in that same leg, at the outer edge of the area behind the knee, and i am scared that the blood clot has started to travel up her leg .........and that it will go to her lungs and cause a pulmonary embolism!

i would like to call on anyone who's been thru this harrowing experience and had a DVT travel and, ask what it felt like when your dvt traveled - did u feel the pain set up shop in a different area of that same leg?

and maybe anyone who's tried complimentary therapies when they had a clot - even doctors, the best i've seen offered is, wrfrn as a blood thinner, and compression socks, and that your body could break down the clot over time - but what happens if your body does indeed break down the clot...doesn't that just make it dislodge and start to travel, possibly toward the lungs ...is pulmonary embolism, like, INEVITABLE with a blood clot or have any of you had one that resolved without causing a p.e.?

thank you to anyone who's taken the time to read this, and for anyone who will constructively share their knowledge with me... and if you've had this horrible condition, i am so sorry for what you went thru...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)