CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this may help you understand
 

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.



Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...


More
Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,238
Published: 9 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,952,566

Re: this may help you understand


Radiometric dating is based on the assumption that the theory of evolution is true and so it is also based on the assumption of an extremely old world (currently 4.54 billion years old). This dating method is only as good as the accuracy its assumptions. 90% of the dating methods point to young earth of thousands, not billions of years (and the other 10% are based on old earth assumptions and calibrations based upon these assumptions and are thus arrived upon through circular reasoning). Have you ever actually checked this out?
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)