CureZone   Log On   Join
Variation within kinds does happen

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,308
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,952,667

Variation within kinds does happen

99% of the worlds scientific population would disagree with you. In the speciation post there were clear examples of speciation taking place in recent times. Are you arguing that those examples aren't speciation?

It seems friend that you did not read my words very carefully since i said that speciation DOES occur but that this variation within kinds does not in any way demonstrate single celled organisms evolving into to all life we see today or any major changes such as reptiles to mammals, reptiles to birds or even hominid to man.  Finches are still finches and butterflies are still butterflies, so be not fooled by the big leap, big picture implications which are falsely speculated and propagated. 

The evidence is absolutely not there for the big picture drawings that we see and conjured drawings do not make it real.  The actual evidence does not show a single tree of life as the common base for all life we see today, but instead it points overwhelmingly to many separate trees with variation within them (which is what creation model predicts).  Cambrian explosion is one such example where 40 phyla appeared in the fossil record fully developed and with no transitional forms leading to any of them. 

If i was an evolutionist, this would trouble me deeply since this evidence points overwhelmingly to creation.  If the scientists were allowed to conclude design, then they would... but instead they are forced to go contrary to where the evidence points and force a materialistic conclusion which does not fit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.029 sec, (1)