CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Variation within kinds does happen

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,242
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,952,782

Re: Variation within kinds does happen

I read your words. You have your own personal definition of speciation.

Seemed to me a clear misunderstanding, your belief that i said speciation doesn't occur when i said that it does.  If you had read my words and understood them, i don't see the evidence for it.   I don't have my own definition of species, i am using yours (man's).  If you believe otherwise, how do you say i am defining species?... and this can't work unless you quote something i wrote.

Those examples show you a species changing into something else a different species that can no longer breed with the original species.

And yet they remain the same biblical kind.  Finches are another species of finch, butterflies another species of butterfly.  This comes about from a reshuffling of the existing dna which is not gaining new information which would be required for the Theory of Evo (common descent of all living things from single celled organisms billions of years ago) to work.  Instead the evidence shows many separate "trees", instead of one, each with lots of variation but within limits.  You do understand that a finch becomming another variety (species) of finch (which fits well within creation model) is not the same as man evolving over billions of years from single celled organisms, right?. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)